Website Policy of atta
This "Website Policy of atta" (hereinafter referred to as "This Policy") is stated as terms and conditions of utilizing every service of WEB Site of "atta" which is operated by "the atta Co., Ltd."(hereinafter referred to as "the Company"). This Policy is applied to any relationship between users of the Site (hereinafter referred to as "User") and the Company. Minors shall utilize the Site with parental approval.
Article 1. (Definition)
The following terms which are used in This Policy shall be defined as following.
- "The Site" means Website of "atta" capped with a domain of "atta.ai".
"The Service" means as following;
- the service that provide with the information, such as hotel fee or reservation status, of hotel and other accommodation (hereinafter referred to as "the Hotel") collected from Internet, operated by the Company through The Site,
- the service that provide with the information of air ticket, such as fee or reservation status, collected from Internet, operated by the Company through The Site,
- the service referred in Article 1 section 1 (6), and
- other service provided in conjunction with Service .
- "The App" means the Application for mobile devices "atta" which is operated by the Company and provide the same service as The Service.
- "External Services" means services that third party other than the Company operates.
- "Member" means User applied for registration according to the prescribed procedure after agreeing These Terms and accepted by the Company, in order to utilize The Service for Members.
- "The Service for Members" means generic terms such as the functions which synchronize the data between multiple Terminals where The App installed. Such service include and not limited to synchronizing, but to make bookmark information about the Hotel, make use of "Price Alert" function, and other function provided for Members.
- The Company provides The Service for Members and This Policy and Guidelines on the basis of "Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)".
Article 2. (Agreement to This Policy, Range of Application)
- User shall acknowledge and agree with all articles of This Policy at the time of utilizing The Service.
If any contradiction of provisions between Guidelines and This Policy exists, the provisions of This Policy shall prevail.
- The Company may deem that User has acknowledged and agreed with all provisions of This Policy when he/she utilizes The Service.
Article 3. (Outline of The Site, Precautions about Information in The Site)
- The Company may select and provide with User information (including fee, reservation status,etc.) about hotels, motels, inns, other accommodations and air ticket all over the world on the internet through The Site.
- All information about fee, reservation status, and other information on The Site is based upon information displayed on official site of the Hotels, etc, website of travel agency, other website that third party operates (hereinafter collectively referred to as "External Sites") in "as is " basis.
Article 4. (Conditions of Utilize The Service, Exclusion of Liability)
- User shall take self-responsibility for his/her actions regarding to utilize The Service.
- The Company shall exercise reasonable efforts to ensure quality, accuracy, and legitimacy of all information, articles, images provided through The Site (including information about Hotels, etc.; hereinafter the same shall apply in this Article and referred to as "Contents"). However, the Company shall not guarantee about correctness, veridicality, recency, legitimacy and other of the Contents.
- In the case where User has utilized and used Contents that he/she obtains through The Site, he/she shall be responsible for all result arising from therefrom, and shall waive the Company all the result.
- In the case where User desires to make a reservation for Hotels or air tickets, or to inquire thereof, he/she shall make the reservation or inquiries at corresponding External Site.
- In the case where User has visited or browsed External Site(s) via The Site, or utilized some service at or made some contract(s) with third party (including hotel reservation) via the External Site (hereinafter collectively, these actions of User referred as "Use of External Site"), he/she shall be responsible for all the result and expense. User shall waive the Company all the damages arising to the User from Use of External Site.
The Company shall not be responsible for all External Site linked to The Site, being such External Site:
- does not contain any virus,
- does not contain any information, image or expression that the general public feels annoyed with, or
- have no illegal access or no illegal acquirement of User's information, etc. User shall take self-responsibility for his/her visiting and/or utilizing the linked External Sites.
- In the case where User desires to receive a service using his/her location information that determine the area where the User resides, including global positioning system (GPS), User shall utilize this service by enabling GPS of his/her Terminal(s). However, User shall acknowledge the possibility that information through the service provided by using GPS may not be accurate and current because of the GPS accuracy, etc.
- The Company shall be not responsible for all or part of the Contents in The Site containing factually inaccurate information, other than to take reasonable effort to correct the information.
- The Service shall be offered on an "as is" basis. Even if any part of The Service does not work or is not displayed because of User's environment to utilize The Service: such as location, condition of PC or Terminal, communication status, the Company shall not guarantee and User shall waive the Company all the damages arising to the User from it.
- User shall acknowledge and agree to the terms, guidelines, policies and/or conditions which are stated by third party, when he/she utilizes either any Services of External Site or The Service that provided by using services and/or systems operated by the third party on External Site. In order to improve The Service provided with User or for delivery of proper advertisement based on hobbies and preferences of User, the Company may collect Privacy Information (including the information about User's behavior history, etc. ) by using analytical tool such as Google Analytics™. In addition, the Company may post or display a part of advertisement on Website regarding to The Service by using behavioral targeting advertising system provided by third party and using cookie such as Google AdSense.
Regarding terms and conditions of Google that apply on the services that Google operates, such as Analytics, AdSense, Google Map API, see corresponding website such as below
Article 5. (Copyright, Intellectual Property Right)
- Copyright, trademark right, and other intellectual property right that relates to The Service and the Contents shall belong to the Company or other right holder of the intellectual property right.
- The Company shall license User to utilize The Service and the Contents within a scope of purpose of the personal use.
- In the case where disputes regarding intellectual property rights have arisen between User and third party caused by User breach of this article, User shall resolve it at his/her own risk and waives the Company cost and damage thereof.
Article 6. (Prohibition)
User shall be prohibited for any action of the following in utilizing The Site or The Service.
- To hack The Site, send viruses via The Site, send of spam mails via The Site, etc..
- To convert or alter programs in The Site.
- To download a huge amount of contents or data of The Services in a short period.
- To use Contents for commercial purposes or any other unauthorized or illegal purposes.
- To make third party utilize The Service and/or to utilize The Service for third party.
- To violate the laws of Japan or laws of your country, or to do act that may violate the laws.
- To do act that offenses against public order and morals.
- To input or send information and declaration that is or may be false.
- To violate or potentially violate the right of the Company and/or third party.
- To violate or potentially violate the intellectual property rights of the Company and/or third party.
- To defame and/or to slander the Company and/or third party.
- To interrupt operating of The Site or The Services.
- In any other case where the Company judges to be unsuitable.
User shall not make and/or save digital copy of the Contents even though within the scope of the purpose of section 2 of Article 5. In addition, User shall not do any actions of the following without an approval from the Company for using literal information such as articles, reports, etc. included in the Contents.
- To reproduce copies in large numbers beyond the scope of the personal use.
- To distribute and/or to deliver to third party.
- To reprint or to post to other website, blog, magazine, newspaper, etc.
- To upload onto the Web Server and to make transmittable.
- To infringe copyright or other intellectual property right of the Company.
The Company may reject and stop User utilizing The Service, who falls under the following circumstances, or the Company may request to stop utilizing The Service. When such request by the Company being made, User shall follow the request promptly.
- In the case both where he/she is a minor, and the fact that he/she utilizes The Service without parental approval has been revealed.
- In the case where he/she has been penalized by the Company before.
- In the case where the fact that he/she either belongs to, relates to, or has provided funding to antisocial organizations (such as gang group, crime organization, etc.) is revealed.
- In the case where User has conducted the act set forth section 1 of Article 6.
- In the case where User has been in debt performance delay or debt default.
- In the case where User has violated This Policy, Guidelines, laws or regulations of Japan.
- In the case where the Company judges him/her to be unsuitable as User.
- In the case where User has violated This Policy, Guidelines, laws or regulations of Japan, he/she shall be responsible for all damages of the Company and every third party arising from the violation on his/her own responsibility and cost.
Article 7. (Treatment of Information regarding User's privacy)
- For the purpose of providing The Service and convenience improvement of The Site and the App, the Company may use information such as travel information (including preferred date for travel, desired budget), location information and website browsing history (hereinafter collectively, these information referred as "User Information", but doesn't contain name, mail address, etc.) that is acquired from User. User shall acknowledge and deemed to have agreed such use of information by the Company.
The Company shall not disclose or offer User Information to any third party, except for the following;
- in the case where the Company has delegated some or all of The Service, marketing, developing new service or improving quality of The Service to a third party.
- In the case where the Company has posted or displayed a part of advertisement on Website related to The Service using behavioral targeting advertising system that third party provides.
- In the case where such disclosure has been required by public agency based upon reasonable reason.
- In the case where the Company has gotten consent from User.
- User may hide or remove the behavioral targeting advertising on The Site either by disabling cookies in his/her browser, or by opting out via the webpage associated with providing the behavioral targeting advertising. In addition, User shall take self-responsibility for the change of setting, etc., and User shall waive the Company all the damages arising to the User from his/her change the setting, etc.
Article 8. (Method of Notice)
- Method of important notice that relates to operating The Site from the Company to User should be (unless otherwise provided for) by displaying on The Site and/or other predetermined method specified by the Company.
- Notice displayed on The Site should conclude at the time of completion of the notice being displayed on The Site.
- In the case where the Company has given notice to User, the Company may deem that User has agreed to the notice at the notified day unless such User explicitly claimed to the notice.
Article 9. (Preparation of Device, Equipment)
- The Site is provided to User via internet. User shall set up and operate every devices, communication tool, software, etc. to connect and utilize The Site and The Service properly on his/her own responsibility and expense.
- User shall acknowledge and agree that fee such as packet communication may accrue to connect and utilize The Site and The Service. In addition, User shall be responsible paying all of the packet communication fees, etc.
Article 10. (Interruption/Termination of The Site and/or The Service)
The Company may temporally suspend all or part of The Site or The Service, when the following reasons occur. Notwithstanding the conditions of section 2 of Article 10, the Company may terminate The Site and/or The Service without adequate notice toward User in the case where the Company has found it difficult to continue providing with The Service because of ongoing of the circumstances.
- Some kind of emergency arising from the reason beyond the control of the Company such as natural disaster, hacking attack against server of The Site, communication failure, etc. occurs.
- Maintenance of the system, server, etc., of The Service or The Site.
- Any other case where the Company found it to be necessary.
- The Company may terminate The Site and/or all or part of The Service with at least 1 month prior notice of the termination day. The notice should be by displaying on The Site.
- User shall waive the Company all the damage arising directly or indirectly from the temporary interruption or the termination of The Site and/or The Service.
Article 11. (Jurisdiction/Governing Law)
- This Policy and Guidelines are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws and regulations of Japan.
- In the case where dispute has arisen between User and the Company relating to This Policy and Guidelines, User shall acknowledge and agree that district court having jurisdiction over the address of the Company shall have competent to be the exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance.
- The Company provides User with translations to other languages of the Japanese version of This Policy and Guidelines. User shall agree that the translations shall be provided for his/her convenience only, and that the Japanese version of This Policy and Guidelines will govern relationship between the Company and User.
Article 12. (Change of This Policy)
- The Company may change This Policy without any prior notice toward User.
- In the case where the Company has changed This Policy, the Company may conclude at the time of completion of uploading and displaying on The Site.
- In the case where User has utilized The Service after the change of This Policy, the Company may deem that User acknowledge and agree with the change of This Policy.
Updated on 11st April, 2019
Updated on 13rd March, 2019
Updated on 15th July, 2018
Established on April 10th, 2018