21 signs you are a “Life in Japan” expert.
Have you ever wondered that this is not a dream, that you are really in your dreamland – Japan? Pinch your cheek real hard and check this list if you could find things you have experienced yourself.
Feel related with more than 5 signs? Well, your once-a-dream world has become real.
1.When you’re the only under-80 person at the hospital.
2. When your wallet is returned to you before you realize you’ve even lost it.
3. When you stand in front of an operating fax machine
4. When Godzilla and friends show up in front of your eyes
5. When someone flashes their brights at you to say, “You can go first.”
6. When you spend seven hundred dollars on your kid’s backpack.
7. When a waiter brings you water in a shot glass.
8. When people think you can speak perfect English just because you’re a foreigner.
9. When you confidently walk into an arcade center, then go home crying empty-handed.
10. When accidentally booked a love hotel for a trip.
11.When a stranger uses your shoulder as a pillow on a train.
12. When you see a hair removal salon ad on the train.
13. When saying “Sorry” without feeling sorry
14. When the sales tax increases again
15. When the movie ends, but nobody stands up to go home
16. When you get a minor heart attack from your phone’s earthquake alert.
17. When you order too much food at an all-you-can-eat restaurant
18. When you’re told, “Genkin nomi”/ “Cash Only”
19. When you say the words “shrimp burger?”
20. When people praise your Japanese excellent, but all that got out of your mouth was just “Konnichiwa”…
21. When the sun rises.
Feel free to share this with your friends and save this to Pinterest for a reminiscent moment later.
Stay tuned for more fun content like this on atta! Travel Media website!